Welcome Welcome!!!

I am new to blogging, so please give me time to get everything perfect :)

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Just some quick thoughts...

     I'm not sure how well versed in blogging everyone in this class is, I know I am very very new to this type of social networking, and I am slowly figuring out how to work this blog and follow others in the class. I am not sure if this information will be of any help to anyone, but I just wanted to let everyone know that if you own an Android phone there are some awesome apps on the market that can help you manage your blog and your subscriptions.

---Androblogger (this will allow you to post on your blog from your phone, very handy for on the go blogging)

---gReaderpro (this one does cost $3.99, but it allows you to manage your subscriptions and read updates from your phone)

---Kindle for Android (you can download books right to your phone, usually within minutes of purchasing.)


     I don't know if this information will be of any help to anyone, but I thought I would share this information with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment